Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 7, 2011

[ShortFic] The Fact ~Coming Soon ♥

This Is All A Lie.It's Not Truth ~
-------------------------------♥
 

It’s a lie, it’s a lie
We Can't End Like This
I Love You.Only Love You!
Why Did You Leave Me?
Why Did You Betray Me?
So...I Hate You ....But I Cry
Hurt...My Broken Heart

♥---------

Sorry?
It was too late ..... tears ....
We no longer like the old time
Why? Finally you deceive me? Do you love me?

The Fact !!!!!!

Finally♥

Now there is no path for us to return
Me and you've gone too far
Stopped to wish each other happy
Love is just false, it makes us blind
Can we please let go each other out, leaving
Ending a relationship cheating

At Least,I Still Love You♥


Forget Or Forgive ?!

On Rainy Days
 
When Love Is A Lies
♥♥♥
 
Coming Soon 
.
.
.

The Fact ~



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét